Systematic Delegation Channel
Law League India brings together a pool of top law students from across the country to assist professionals with any form of legal work. We at Law League India are motivated to fill the existing gaps in legal services by ensuring efficient delegation of work. Lawyers have to deal with diverse legal matters at the same time due to the unprecedented number of cases in India. As a result, being overburdened with work is one of the major problems of law professionals. Finding suitable associates or interns is another problem that most lawyers face. Law League India aims to address these problems by a ‘systematic delegation channel’ wherein skilled researchers assist the lawyers to prepare each case optimally. Quality and expediency are hallmarks of the service provided by Law League India.
Presently, we offer our services to over 30 professionals across the country. Our services include any form of legal research, legal drafting, case analysis, factual analysis, due diligence , etc.
The work can be delegated in the following manner:
- Sending an email to email@example.com indicating interest in delegating the work.
- The mail must set out timeline of the work i.e. when is the work due along with the particulars of the person delegating. Ideally, we expect work to be delegated on a 3 days notice.
- If the work entails legal research, listing the question of law/laws that need to be addressed and any other detail required.
- If the work entails drafting of a legal document, listing the specifications of the draft required. If drafting requires reference to any document, the scanned copy of the same must be mailed.
- If for work entails case analysis, listing down the case name and the name of the Court.
- For factual analysis and due diligence, the scanned copy of the requisite documents can be sent along with the requisite instructions.
- Any other legal work that can be delegated along with the essential instructions.
Law League India comprises a pool of 40 students from the top law schools of the country. Students with expertise in different areas of laws are part of our panel, giving us a wider outreach. All the students are highly skilled in legal research and drafting. Participation in Moot competitions and Court internships has given the students experience and sharpened their critical and analytical skills. Presently, 26 out of the 40 students are in their fifth year of law school and the rest are in their penultimate year. Moreover, the team also consists of 10 young lawyers who work closely with the students helping and guiding them in due course. Given below is the list of few of our researchers.
- Reuben Philip (Advocate, Delhi High Court and Supreme Court of India)
- Sparsh Gupta (Advocate, Punjab & Haryana High Court and Supreme Court of India)
- Abhishar Vidyarthi (5th year, BA LLB (Hons), National Law University, Mumbai)
- Swapnil Singh (5th year, BA LLB (Hons), National Law University, Mumbai)
- Sunidhi Pubreja (5th year, BA LLB (Hons), Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala)
- Aditi Bohra (5th year, BA LLB (Hons), National Law University, Delhi)
- Sara Jain (5th year, BA LLB (Hons), National Law University, Mumbai)
- Neha Lodha (5th year, BA LLB (Hons), National Law School of India University, Bangalore)
- Ritisha Gupta (4th year, BA LLB (Hons), Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur)
- Raja Reeshav Roy (4th year, BA LLB (Hons), National Law University, Jodhpur)
Law League India offers its services on the following terms :-
- Daily/One time delegation : Minimum cost Rs 1000 (subject to increase based upon the nature and extent of work)
- 1 Month : Rs 25,000
- 3 Months : Rs 70,000
- 6 Months : Rs 1, 35, 000
- 1 Year : Rs 2,50, 000
Note : Under the monthly and yearly plans, any amount of work can be delegated to Law League India.
We look forward to providing our services to you to the best of our ability. For any further information or clarification, we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org/ 9967069792/8209884820.